by Kalachandji Dasa (the Author)
"Aindra was a revolutionary! A white American who changed the face of Kirtan for hundreds and thousands by living in India, specifically Vrindavan for the last 24 years of his life.
The specialty about kirtans in Vrindavan is becoming the epic centre of talent and this was all the inspiration of Aindra Das. He made Kirtan very joyous, attractive and pure.
I knew Aindra reasonably well but by taking the privilege to put his biography. I learnt amazing things about him. I humbly urge you all to read this book thoroughly and take up to the chanting the holy name and attend the 24hours kirtans and get first-hand experience and encourage others to do the same. It will be very pleasing to Srila Prabhupada.
Some Interesting facts:
- • He grew up in a religious family and was a musician.
- • He took initiation from His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada at a very young age.
- • He was able to renounce worldly things instantly & embarrassed Vedic culture spontaneously.
- • He was fearless & dedicated to carry out the instructions of his Guru, just as much as Prabhupada had taken the mommoth task to bring the Vedic message to the whole world as instructed by his Guru Bhakti Sidhanta Saraswati Maharaj.
- • Just see the power of Vedic culture it brought an American young boy to India and this boy over next 40 years rocked the whole world with most precious gift : “Harinaam Sankirtan.
- • He was a self realised Saint- which is a very rare achievement. Even the Saints of Vrindavan respected Him as one of them.
You will find many more amazing facts in this book which will your world too.
452 Pages. 6 x9#, Lots of color photos. Hard Case with velvet cloth
Released November 2022